OGSM Cheat Sheet
What exactly are strategies in the context of OGSM? They are specific, clarity-inducing statements, choices made by leadership to direct the business and guardrails to guide decisions. They are not vision, mission or values statements, budgets, mandates or overly aspirational. Our handy OGSM Cheat Sheet defines each element to help new and seasoned users build their OGSM as the framework is intended, creating a greater probability of a successful strategy.
- Specifications on each component for successful OGSM development
- What each component should be – and what it shouldn’t be
- Examples of what good looks like
- Questions to help define each component
- A quick reference guide for the core elements of OGSM for you to keep at your desk